• Latest News

    Wednesday 18 May 2016

    Here’s What Afia Schwarzenegger Has To Say About Her Failed Marriage


    Ghanaian radio and TV personality, Afia Schwarzenegger speaks on how marriage to her recent partner failed on her social media page.

    A couple of years ago, in a public exchange with Bishop Obinim, she mentioned that her husband is a gentleman who’ll not go around chasing other women like Obinim does.
    She also directed people to her Instagram page to check out her latest lover. However, it turned out that the man is actually married with kids in the UK.
    Afia took off all his pictures from her Instagram page and went quiet about the whole deal.
    It looks like she’s finally opened up about it and it’s quite obvious that she indeed went through a lot in that relationship. In a post on her infamous Instagram page, Afia indicated that the fear of being judged, her family and how her church will see her, prevented her from walking out initially.
    Read her post below.
    afiaschwarzeneggerAnd @1only_princess asked…
    Diamond :Is this worth your happiness??why will u remain in a relationship that brings out the worst in you and take the best out of you
    Me:For the fear of being Judged wrongly;my family;how will the church see me???
    @1only_princess :okay when u die we will bury u and send your children to their grandfather Despite.
    I walked out and now I am very happy,in a better space and very successful…it is okay for people to talk about your mistakes….so long as you are learning from those mistakes and please cultivate the habit of laughing at yourself….it helps!!!!
    Failure is not you falling but you remaining on the ground….dust yourself and move on…
    We all make mistakes…you made a mistake doesn’t mean you are a mistake…don’t remain in an abusive unproductive relationship filled with lies for the fear of what people will say;yes u trusted the wrong person,loved the wrong person BUT…don’t hold on to their lies
    Atleast I have 2 white gold rings that I can sell someday or even give it away to my fans!!!! When you shut that door…you will see so many options…not everyone is worth your time or your emotions!!!
    “Marriage won’t stop a cheater from cheating nor will a ring cure a failing relationship”
    ~Afia Schwarzenegger~
    Good morning Schwaralewas

    A girl gotta do what a girl’s gotta do right? You may want to see the countless times Afia Schwarzenegger and her kids looked so adorable.

    Afia Schwarzenegger/Instagram
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    2 comments:

    1. I would like to advice any one out there who is experiencing love trauma , Financial difficulty, Child bearing , Miscarriages and so many more. All thanks to Dr. Madu for the good works he has been doing for my family and Friends, For I will always be grateful to Him for the his good works. He helped me with a spell that brought back my broken relationship and also i was able to have a baby after so many miscarriages. You could contact Dr. Madu to on his email: ( maduutemple @ gmail . com )or his Whatsapp : +234 8107 547 068 for his nice spell work.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I want to thank Dr.Agbazara for his job in my family, this is man who left me and the kids for another woman without any good reasons, i was pain and confuse,till one day when i was browsing through the internet with my computer then i saw Dr.Agbazara contact, then i contaced him and he help me cast a reunion spell, since I then the situation has changed, everything is moving well, my husband who left me is now back to his family. reach DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE via email if you have any relationship problem at:

      ( agbazara@gmail.com )
      OR whatsapp or call him on +2348104102662

      ReplyDelete

    Item Reviewed: Here’s What Afia Schwarzenegger Has To Say About Her Failed Marriage Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top