• Latest News

    Saturday 23 April 2016

    BISHOP OBINIM REVEALS DREAM TO HAVE 10 CHILDREN, WHICH HIS WIFE DENIED HIM, EXPLAINS WHY!

    According to Bishop Daniel Obinim, he had always wanted to have 10 children, but unfortunately his wife Florence Obinim doesn’t like the idea.

    According to the pastor who had to settle with only 3 kids instead of 10;

    “If I don’t have any church related activity, then I’m always at home having time for my family as well as the workers of my TV station because the station is located in my house.”

    “I’m having 3 children; I wanted to have 10 children but my wife didn’t agree so we decided to settle for 3 children. I wanted to give birth to more children so that some can even take charge of my other churches”, he told host Yaa Konaman of UTV’s “Adekye Nsroma” Friday morning, after being asked about his family life.


    When asked to give the name of both the local and foreign team he supports, he said;

    “I love watching football, even though I’m not the type who would go to stadium to watch football match. But truth be told, I don’t have any team I support, I watch football but I don’t have any specific team I support.”


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: BISHOP OBINIM REVEALS DREAM TO HAVE 10 CHILDREN, WHICH HIS WIFE DENIED HIM, EXPLAINS WHY! Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top