• Latest News

    Saturday 23 April 2016

    I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN EIGHT DIFFERENT ACCIDENTS AND HAD SIX SURGERIES DONE ON ME – HUMANS OF GHANA


    Yet another interesting story from Humans Of Ghana!
    “I have been involved in eight different accidents and had six surgeries done on me.
    Five of the accidents involved a car and the others were machines at the company I worked with for many years. I don’t usually talk about this to people because some will feel I’m bragging or proving to be some super human. But I’m just a living testimony to the fact that, God will never forsake His children who walk with Him.
    I’m getting to 80 years very soon and one thing I’ve come to observe on this earth is that, without God, man is nothing.”
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN EIGHT DIFFERENT ACCIDENTS AND HAD SIX SURGERIES DONE ON ME – HUMANS OF GHANA Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top